A recipe for successful partnerships
When it comes to standards implementation, CDISC regards PhUSE as its partner of choice. At 2017 CDISC European Interchange, David R. Bobbitt, President & CEO of CDISC, stated: “CDISC needs PhUSE to succeed.”
PhUSE News Quarterly newsletter with updates on PhUSE as well as interviews, reviews and articles.
Monthly Mailing Mini e-newsletter keeping members regularly updated on all PhUSE events, including SDE and conference information, webinar details, membership news and Board of Director updates.
Working Groups Quarterly E-newsletter sharing information around the PhUSE Working Groups. From workshops to white papers, project news and industry views, the WG Quarterly provides the latest on all of their activity.
PhUSE Wiki FDA/Industry collaboration providing a platform to share information specifically relating to clinical trial informatics.
Networking and collaboration opportunities
Single Day Events (SDEs) Focus on a particular topic, enhancing knowledge in a more social setting over the course of a day.
Computational Science Symposium (CSS) The annual US CSS brings together academia, regulators, industry and technology providers to address computational science needs in support of regulatory review and, ultimately, bring safe and effective products to those who need them. Delegates working collaboratively to achieve specified outputs by the end of the conference.
EU/US Connect The annual PhUSE Connects are multi-day conferences held in both the US and EU. The Connect gives members the opportunity to communicate and develop ideas through keynote and stream presentations, workshops, discussion clubs, evening events and a poster session.
PhUSE Membership provides you with:
• Free access to over 20 SDEs held across US, EU & Asia (lunch and refreshments included)
• Discounted rates to US CSS and/or US & EU Connects
• Access to PhUSE’s knowledge resources
• Access to current and archived resources
• Ability to join an industry relevant Working Group with a global reach
• Be part of an event Committee/Stream
• Access to a Regional Membership Officer
• The opportunity to Connect, Share and Advance
• Diverse mix of colleagues at events from differing work areas and seniority
• The opportunity to be part of something amazing.